LWN Student Practice Pages
I would like each of you to create your own practice page.
- Click on the edit tab above
- Put your cursor at the top of this page
- Find the button above that will create an Internal Link and click it
- Replace the words Link Title with your own name
- Scroll down and click save.
- You now have your own page, just click on your name and it will open.
- click the embed button, give your image a specific name
- instead of File:Example.jpg I used
- after you save the page, click on the name of your image and the wiki will allow you to upload the actual image
- click the file link button, give your file a specific name
- after you save the page, click on the name of your file and the wiki will allow you to upload the actual file
- click on external link
- replace the example with your link, replace the link title with what you want to call your link
- click the level 2 heading button
- replace the words between the equal signs with your heading
- each additional equal sign means a lower level of heading
- put headings between each of the things you have created