Misc. Lesson Plans, Activities, and Useful Websites
Revision as of 10:21, 29 July 2009 by Rebull
- Classroom activity packet from David W. McDonald, Joy-Lyn McDonald and Micah McDonald: "Making pretty pictures: How Astronomers make images" : download pdf here (version 4.0)
Please feel free to add in your contributions here or elsewhere on the wiki!
Other websites/programs set up to let you do research
Collected from the Summer 2008 Mercury magazine.
- Galaxy zoo - classify galaxies
- Stardust@home - search for interstellar dust particles in aerogel
- Clickworkers - find and classify Martian craters
- SOHO comets - find Sun-grazing comets
- Systemic project - identify and classify planets around other stars
- INSPIRE - interactions between Sun and our atmosphere (you need equipment to do this)
- RadioJove - interactions between Sun and Jupiter