Wiki Development Plans
From CoolWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Work in progress on the wiki itself
- develop new information
- use of all the archives who are now paying us
- tie to information on chandra website re: doing xray analysis for teachers
- convert older information from prior teams into wiki format.
- write some (more) stuff for these pages:
- pages missing entirely
- Specific IC 2118 information
- I'm ready to move on to more "advanced" color composite imaging techniques.
- Color-Magnitude and Color-Color plots - questions and spitzer-specific stuff
- SED plots
- I'm ready to go on to "Advanced" Topics in Infrared and the Spitzer Telescope., including incorporating the stuff on resolution and confusion etc into something that is more teacher-friendly (now linked from advanced intro to spitzer and IR)
- Monitoring young stars - very skeletal right now.